Digital Feng Shui: Master your online world
2023 Incubator Audio Companion
BEFORE YOU BUY ANOTHER Time-Management NOTION TEMPLATE …
A Warm Hug of Stillness Greets you as you wake up refreshed with a type of confidence that only comes from deep clarity about where you and your day is headed.
You don’t glance at the clock as you start your self care rituals as you sink into the knowing that you have all the time and energy to do the slow and bougie version of your morning while your team and clients are fully supported with new payment notifications rolling in.
From pouring the freshly brewed cup of artisan coffee. To pulling an oracle card not desperate for answers, but just curious for ideas because you know your system has your back.
The best part? (outside of the first sip 😉 )
- No one is hounding you for information or a meeting, which gives you ample time to settle into your day with serenity by your side.
- You actually get excited to open GoogleCal knowing it’s been hectic-life-proofed to one that is molded to your ideal non-linear productivity & flow.
- You aren’t exhausted by unexpected meetings during your day, and you feel good about closing your productive working session because you know that your systems are fully supporting you, your clients, your marketing and money goals. Allowing money to flow more predictably into your business bank account.
If this 🙌 is the ideal vision you etched in your 2023 notes for the 3rd year in a row… then you’re in the right place.
This is the vision that every oddball (yet optimistic) semi-seasoned entrepreneur Incubator alum has and the one that I hold for you as you step into the Incubator.
Even if you feel like a hot mess today, you can feel it in your bones that this is actually possible.
You haven’t given up on your vision, you actually feel even more committed.
You know that you’re ready to change old, ingrained patterns that once served a purpose, but now it’s time for the release. Rather than taking actions that seem to gain you an inch, you’re ready to take actions each day that will gain you a mile. It is doable, achievable, and doesn’t have to disrupt your life in order to manifest as a reality.
Confidently open the floodgates to more clients & cashflow with peace of mind knowing made-for-woo systems [aka your business’ virtual home] got your now consistently regulated back.
*mic drop* You are your best system.
*mic drop x 2* It’s time to ditch the dream that someone has a better solution for you… Than you.
Pre-built does not equal predictable sales or a sustainable streamlined workflow for years to come…
Otherwise, that $X program would have ‘fixed’ you.
You don’t need fixing, you just need to crack your code and get your virtual house in order.
your new Work(Play)Day:
No 4am wake up club or jumping out of bed straight into work where things happen to you instead of being in control around your capacity for the day. Hint: you actually are more productive by giving your intuition space to breathe so you can really feel into your day free from the 93 Google Calendar and Slack Notifications that turn your phone into what feels like a hot doctor from the 90’s hospital show pager. You track your somatics, your focus, and your money & metrics to build a bridge and connect your feelings with your actions.
Being able to relax into your chair without having to start your work day putting out another virtual fire or software issue! When snags happen, you breeze through them with ease because you have all the pieces in place. Taking work off your plate that can be automated or handed off to someone who loves this kind of work. While helping you better communicate between your support people and clients… the way technology was built to do for you.
With strong time blocks and boundaries on your energy, you’ve freed yourself from the extra three meetings each day on your calendar that you used to cram in out of desperation. And now you have time to move your body & engage in your rituals that help you solve problems faster.
Move over the routine afternoon breakdown in tears from feeling overwhelmed by all the things you have to do in your business… to feeling confident about your timing and your plans for the next day and for the coming week. With the white space you’ve been *dying for* to develop those higher priced programs and deep convos with your ideal clients. You’re able to close the laptop without reopening it two seconds later for that ‘one task’ you forgot to do… repeated half a dozen times. You know what it’s like to have choices and decide if today requires an earlier break with more self care or if you’re on a roll and you’re going to ride the wave of creativity.
This is *your* time when you complete your witchy rituals for the day, satisfy your love of life long learning, or simply veg out with the latest Netflix Top 10 to keep up with pop culture trends. You indulge in your favorite skin care routine before tucking into bed with a juicy book or your favorite guided meditation, which you’re enjoying on a new 45 day record streak.
Digital Feng Shui
Hygge 🏠With Me
PILLAR 1: Your Business Bedrock
This is not your out-of-touch guru’s ‘foundation’ session. Instead of giving you a pre-drawn sketch of the ‘perfect house’… We need to know if your current foundation is even solid enough to build a home onto.
As in, are your current systems & calendar sitting on wet sand or concrete?
Take a moment, close your eyes and visualize right now what is the foundation of your current house situation? What condition is it in? Does it need repairs? Can you call it a foundation?
If your answer is something like my Incubaes alum it sounded like having a foundation, even if it’s torn the hell up with cracks and need for repairs… or like building a rickety house, but with the prettiest wallpaper inside.
We start by assessing your “house” regularly to determine what you’re renovating this month and then have a clearer picture of what goes with that. Starting with:
- If you’re still pouring foundation or if you need to fix your foundation, then you’re doing things like email & calendar system set-up, maybe even setting up Google Workspace instead of using free accounts.
- Or if your Google Calendar looks like a hot mess express, we will dive into both weekly time rhythms as well as project forecasting to help make your current system setup (or lack thereof) one that saves you multiple hours (possibly days) so you can increase your client capacity.
Core problems we address in this pillar: calendar management, energy management, entrepreneurial focus.
Alums have left this pillar with: new weekly time blocks, additional days off, new software set up.
PILLAR 2: Money-Making Vital Parts
Every great structure that helps us feel safe & secure has an infrastructure installed with tender, loving care and in great working order. In a house this is like the plumbing and electrical, but you can think of it like your business’ vital parts. The vital parts that make you money in your business because without the infrastructure, you just have walls and roof, but no working kitchen or bathrooms.
How does your infrastructure feel in your business right now? Has it received your full tender, loving, care? What needs to be installed or upgraded?
If your answer is ‘I don’t know’, don’t worry. It is for most of our Incubaes at first too. In this pillar we will:
- Run an ‘SOS’ Somatic Oh Software Assessment ™ to look at your clients, money, and leads pipeline to find where are the cashflow clogs… and how to get out of them.
- Move you from having to guesstimate how long tasks will ACTUALLY take to get done making the idea of Time Management feel like a sweet but distant dream.
- And stop having leads fall through the cracks from freebie to nothing.
Don’t worry, will make this as painless as possible like we did with Peya who immediately saved thousands of dollars on software & services that weren’t helping her grow and later was able to drop her work on a moment’s notice to attend a family emergency with total peace-of-mind because she knew exactly what she was working with… pouring a strong foundation.
Core problems we address in this pillar: inventory, data security, file management for regular humans
Alums have left this pillar with: hundreds of saved dollars, simplified tech stack, countless “30 extra minutes” saved with files-be-found.
PILLAR 3: Sexy System Staging & Furnishing
Now it’s time. Most of us like to jump straight into HGTV home staging time, but it only works when you’ve addressed the first two pillars. As in, you can’t improve Feng Shui in a space that hasn’t been fully designed & built! Once you have structure, this part gets super fun, super fast… 2X Faster than growing out a bad haircut.
Are you skipping steps to get to the ‘sexy’ stuff? Have you fully designed the flow of your space? And have you tested your infrastructure so that you don’t have expensive repairs waiting for you as soon as you paint the walls?
If you’re avoiding eye contact with me right now, you are not alone.
This is the most tempting stage to work in for everyone and with the guided timing of the program, you’ll follow the footsteps of successful alumni before you with things like:
- Stacking your systems to help you create a consistent marketing rhythm that you can reasonably sustain.
- Leveraging your foundation for market research that is so smart, your competitors wonder how you are gaining momentum.
Core problems we address in this pillar: standard operating procedures, incorporating automation as a tool, preparing to delegate work off your plate.
Alums have left this pillar with: crystal clear funnels, standardized onboarding procedures, fully integrated software.
PILLAR 4: Open Door Delight
Inviting your customers & audience into your digital space should be a celebration of all the care and effort that you’ve intentionally put into their experience. We want this to be a moment of celebration for you AND them! While helping your ‘guests’ (customers) feel that luxurious or cozy vibe that you’ve been building so intentionally.
You can think of this like what kind of party are you hosting. Is it a fancy high tea in the parlor? Or a modern garden party, complete with jazz band on the terrace? Keep in mind that the best parties keep the vibe alive with carefully planned refreshments and accommodations. Just like at a literal party, you feel the value when you attend a really great one.
If your answer is like some of the Incubaes alum, they also had to build up to this exciting milestone:
- Activating the full benefit of your Incubator templates to make sure your money & metrics are delivering results for both your customers as well as you.
- Creating strategic plans built on consistency in your offer delivery so you can plan to grow your next launch.
- Becoming the “hostess with the mostess” by having a strong disaster plan, which means your customers experience smoother offer delivery.
Core problems we address in this pillar: stress-free disaster planning, metrics for strategic growth.
Alums have left this pillar with: reduced corrections for clients, clearer & faster delegation, reduced stress levels after addressing preventable emergencies.
How Can You Transition From Frazzled to Flow?
Knowing exactly the flow of your customer experience through your service pipeline. Until you understand the ecosystem of your business backend, you’ll never be 100% sure that your clients are getting their best experience with you.
Confidently understanding the difference between marketing and business systems. When you’re clear on what is a tool vs. what is a strategy, you can fix your issues and make bigger impacts.
Saving your business from endless bright, shiny objects that cost money… and that you never use. How many subscriptions go unused or under-utilized? When you really see how the puzzle pieces fit together, you’ll spend less overhead on software tools.
Being able to confidently and clearly communicate to your support staff what you are asking them to do for you. No more back-and-forth miscommunications… how nice would it be to have your website done in half the time and under budget? Imagine having a super clear plan for your virtual assistant to maximize their time and talents.
Showing up in your fullest expression, having the freedom to be creative, and knowing that your business foundation is supporting you the entire time. You know which tools to use, which ones require support, and which ones you can fly with at a moment’s notice.
Here are some of the cool things Incubator alums have been able to do…
To all my Business Witches…
I help offbeat 🙋🏻♀️ semi-seasoned entrepreneurs who identify as heart-centered and a bit of a witch while feeding their lifelong learning gene by hopping from Notion templates and Tarot spreads to new productivity books looking for The One.
The solution designed for your squiggly brain experience, to keep you a little more sane while dealing with 3D problems like trying to guesstimate how long tasks will ACTUALLY take to get done while ping ponging from google cal to paper agenda making the idea of Time Management feel like a sweet but distant dream. Putting on the metaphorical big girl CEO Pants and actually FEELING like you are one while you navigate the sticky parts of business in between social media procrastination scrolls. From difficult conversations or big decisions. To accepting, grieving and finally unsubscribing from a past mentor’s plan for you that didn’t match up with the way you want to enjoy your business AND life.
Going beyond completing to-do’s or having your calendar system streamlined, you need support tuning in and trusting the subtle but silently SCREAMING gut instinct or intuition inside. You’ve had nudges before on what to do, but don’t act on them because of doubt running in the background.
That works with your life both behind the laptop where you help other people create more spaciousness in their own lives & businesses and FOR you while you’re offline at your self care rituals.
The one that whole heartedly fits all of their genius with all of their ideas and big heart with a slight sailor’s mouth into a place they can stick with long term.
Join the Incubator
Save your spot for $1000 today,
then choose your payment preference.
Monthly Payment Plan
$10,000 total payment
$1000 deposit today
12 monthly payments of $750
Billed on the first of each month (due by the 15th)
$10,000 total payment
$1000 deposit today
$9000 balance billed on April 1 (due by April 30)
This is what you get inside the Incubator:
- A full year of made-for-you action steps & plans with genuine accountability (with even 1:1 sessions 😱). That gives you the personal attention you crave with the camaraderie of your peers who deeply understand your experience alongside you. Like “you are not alone or feel alone in a 1k+ FB group” kind of vibe…
- Intentional Container Dates of April 2023 – March 2024 so that you have support beyond the New Year hump of “OMG new year got to change up everything” anxiety. Leaving you feeling supported through seasons you know spike your overactive mind and allow you to feel peace of mind AND be productive at the same time.
- Cohort of 12 people MAX: Purposely kept intimate so that you are heard, seen, and coached to the depth you desire without feeling like just another number in a mass group program.
- 2 Live ‘Hot Seat’ Sessions Per Month to get your questions answered, scratch all your open loop thoughts you need soundboarding/brainstorming. And so that you build the skill of swatting away distractions while you take faster, confident action with the satisfying effects of doing the work that helps you make more money each month.
- 1 “F&ck Off Procrastination’ Party per month. To use the power & science of body doubling to feel more focused while feeling like to-do’s are “fun” again. And re-regulate your nervous systems by having dedicated doing/action time with space and structured containers to hold the space for you each and every month.
- 1:1 X ‘Business & Soul Altering’ Session Per Month: Each month you get a dedicated, personal, and private space in a 1-on-1 hourly session away from the group. Just you and me. This is where we get to go Full Woo-Woo on your business. You get to spend time in your own Akashic Records while we solve problems for your business through an individual reading, which produces a deep & healing coaching space. It’s all the stuff you aren’t going to get with a done-for-you service or another online course or a basic membership.
- Access to the ENTIRE library materials I’ve created the last 3 years including:
- Feng Shui Your Bits & Bytes – The entire Digital Feng Shui framework, which includes The Workflow Party.
- From Overwhelm to Om – The Productivity Powerhouse, from email to home office set-up.
-  Notion education space and templates for the tech curious. Along with a guided cruise for the year through the hottest growing systems & software for community engagement and productivity.
- Online library includes: Scheduling software set-up, Canva for design and content creation, Post-It Calendar Planning, Research Like a Librarian (for market research skills), Simple Tarot for Decision Making, Summits Made Easy, The Bestselling Testimonials Formula, and past summit recorded talks.
- Tentative Retreat Access with a Free Ticket to the Bundled Mastermind with over 25 hours of guest expert mastermind sessions.
- BONUS Coworking sessions for any overachievers or who need a little extra support during the off weeks aka extra face time and support from me fo’ free 🙂
- Opportunity to be Featured in Sensible Woo marketing materials throughout the year for added exposure/reach to potential clients or like-minded and open-hearted people like you.
- And… The ever-popular monthly business witchy ritual boxes shipped right to your door so you can activate your woo and feed your soul on every level.
You’re ready to take action & manifest, but you’ve got questions…
How big does my business have to be?
What if I’m just starting out?
Do I need to learn how to code or do special techie things?
Ugh. I just don’t want to take another course. What am I really signing up for here?
Any of these questions rattling around in your brain space while you consider the Incubator? You’re not alone! They’re pretty common thoughts and questions. Here’s what I can tell you about successful Incubaes from past cohorts: They’re “semi-seasoned” which means they’ve made a bit of consistent money so far, most of them are breadwinners in their household or treat themselves as such. Most of them are solidly making 5 figures with clear goals and desires for hitting the 6 figure revenue milestone. Even when they’re making big pivots or releasing new offers, this ain’t their first rodeo, so piloting a new offer or selling to make money isn’t a foreign activity. There’s a common mindset amongst the Incubator groups and that is a total responsibility for their commitment to business. If you’re still figuring out “what you want to be when you grow up” in your entrepreneurship journey, this program will mostly likely feel really fast paced and frustrating. I don’t want that for you! I believe everyone deserves the right program for them I will never lie to you about this one. It’s *not* a beginner’s program, but it *is* for you if you’re feeling the feels, maybe a smidge nervous, but in your gut you know you’re all in.
- I feel like I barely have time for all the work that’s already on my plate aka what is the time commitment?
- I’ve tried group programs before, I just get lost in a crowd of people and then I stop attending or trying. How do I know that 6 months from now this is still the right container for me?
- Can you open up a special cohort when I feel ready later in the year?
Don’t you just love the human experience and our relationship with time? One of the reasons I hold a super long sales window for the Incubator is because I know most people have a Human Design authority that requires more time to make decisions. So, if we haven’t yet approached March 31, I encourage you to take your time! Feel all of your feelings. Question them. Look at the testimonials on this page. Reach out to me if you need to talk it out and we can chat on Voxer. A lot of times you will yearn to feel seen, heard, and acknolwedged, but that also leaves you feeling really vulnerable… and so we think of questions like these. They’re ways for us to gracefully decline the discomfort. The funny thing about progress is that it’s always on the other side of some discomfort… but what Incubator alumni learn is that discomfort can be an interesting place. It’s a place full of curiosity and growth… and magic. With all that said, I am adament that I will not sell this program to anyone in fight or flight, so if you find that your nervous system just doesn’t want to move forward this year, know that it is OK and you can enroll at the next cycle in 12 months.
“I’ve spent money on programs like this before and didn’t get my money’s worth.”
“I’ve tried other programs before… even systems stuff. I reject every system. It doesn’t work for me.”
“IS THERE A GUARANTEE?”
“What if I need more help than this?”
“I can get productivity help from books. I’m all set, thanks.”
“So-and-so has an amazing marketing team, so that’s where I should spend my dollars… this won’t work better.”
Firstly, let’s address the elephant in the room: This program has a NO REFUNDS policy… so if your nervous system is giving you a lot of resistence and you honestly cannot move past that, I encourage you to take a breather this year and just watch the Sensible Woo space for 12 months. The reason I have a no refunds policy is because once we get started, the vibe of the group becomes very intimiate with lots of trust… and it happens FAST. It’s super disruptive to yourself and everyone around you to hop in and out of a coaching container when trust is being formed for an inclusive and safe space. The Incubator alumni who have made the biggest growth committed fully — they showed up regularly (not perfectly… more like the 80/20 principle), they cheered each other on, they showed up and did the work. I know that the Universe will not give you what you cannot handle, so in order to grow your business, you have to create systems that support an increase in your ability to receive. You can eventually get that through other materials and programs, but people in the Sensible Woo community definitely do this at a faster rate with deeper breakthroughs.
All the Rest
Payments: Payment Plans & How Payments Work
How long do I have access to the program site?
When does the enrollment period end?
The program costs $10,000 in total for ever single member of the Incubator. Whether you choose to pay in full or pay monthly, I do not attach what is called a “poor tax” on monthly payment plans. In the end, everyone receives the same and I would rather make it easier for monthly payment plan choosers to access this program, rather than collect “interest” on their payments. Everyone pays a $1,000 deposit (non-refundable) and then you are given the option between pay-in-full or monthly payments with your first onboarding action item. Whichever you choose, all payments are non-refundable. Pay-in-full is a remaining $9,000 balance due by April 30, 2023. Monthly payments are 12 payments of $750 due by the 15th of each month starting on April 15, 2023. You get access to the program materials (think: templates and resources) forever, even if/when I migrate them to new & updated software systems. However, the replays on recorded sessions will be available for 3 months after the program ends and that is simply because I have learned over the years most people do not revisit those call replays so I do not host the videos forever and ever. Enrollment ends on March 31, 2023 and won’t open again until March 1, 2024.